Latest SEO News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keywords in top 5 position?

4 posters

Go down

Keywords in top 5 position? Empty Keywords in top 5 position?

Post  IntegratedS Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:37 am

Hello Friends,
I have been working on one of the SEO project from past few months and by working consistently on this I had achieved my first target that is to bring all the keywords on top ten position but now I am focusing to bring these in top 5 position and some of the techniques which I am using are directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting, blogging, article submission etc., Still by using all these techniques the keywords are not yet stable on their position for example one of the keyword was on position 4 and now it has dropped down to position 7. Please suggest some techniques which can be helpful to bring all the keywords in top 5 positions and make them stable.
Thanks.

IntegratedS

http://www.dividendinvestor.com/

Back to top Go down

Keywords in top 5 position? Empty Re:

Post  claydcousta Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Keywords position always fluctuate. So do what you are currently doing. Just make sure you build more back links through high Page Ranking unique domains for your specific keywords.

claydcousta

http://www.anuvatech.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John23 Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:34 pm

I think you have to concentrate on forum as well as blog commenting. Because both techniques helps you to get back dofollow back links. When you will get back links then your keyword automatically get ranked in Google.

John23

Back to top Go down

Post  Nile Hadwards Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:39 am

It actually depends on the keyword you target. From my experience, top 5 positions for obviously lucrative keywords are occupied and there's little you can do about it.

Nile Hadwards

Back to top Go down

Keywords in top 5 position? Empty Re: Keywords in top 5 position?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down