Latest SEO News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Required effective seo suggestion.

4 posters

Go down

Required effective seo suggestion. Empty Required effective seo suggestion.

Post  IntegratedS Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:17 am

Hello friends,
I have been working on one of the seo projects related online health insurance. I am doing all the activities like article submission, directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting and blog commenting, but not getting the desired result as the keywords keep on jumping and some are still on the same position showing no improvements. Kindly suggest some different activities other than these one which will prove to be more effective and result oriented.
Thanks

IntegratedS

http://www.dividendinvestor.com/

Back to top Go down

Required effective seo suggestion. Empty Re:

Post  John23 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 pm

As per the new Google's algorithm, it is Fresh Content that has scored the highest on the list of Google’s favorable factors. Good quality, unique content with sensible ad-to-content ratio is what Google will appreciate. You can check your content first than try other activities.

John23

Back to top Go down

Required effective seo suggestion. Empty Re:

Post  claydcousta Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:21 pm

There is nothing wrong with the techniques that u are using. You just need to build the links with quality and also try to increase the quantity of the links maximum links will give you the more benefits.Just have patients in this case you will get the success for sure.

claydcousta

http://www.anuvatech.com

Back to top Go down

Required effective seo suggestion. Empty Re: Required effective seo suggestion.

Post  Nile Hadwards Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:20 am

John23 wrote:As per the new Google's algorithm, it is Fresh Content that has scored the highest on the list of Google’s favorable factors. Good quality, unique content with sensible ad-to-content ratio is what Google will appreciate. You can check your content first than try other activities.

You right john23. I would like to suggest you to check your content or update if possible and then after try do quality work. I hope your confusion will sort out soon.

Nile Hadwards

Back to top Go down

Required effective seo suggestion. Empty Re: Required effective seo suggestion.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum