Latest SEO News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I hire an SEO or optimize my website myself?

3 posters

Go down

Should I hire an SEO or optimize my website myself? Empty Should I hire an SEO or optimize my website myself?

Post  sbglobal Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:35 pm

hi good morning i m sonia from sbglobal.
I really want to get some good rankings for my site but I don't have a lot of money. Can I realistically expect to get some decent rankings without hiring a professional SEO to do it for me?
sbglobal
sbglobal

Back to top Go down

Should I hire an SEO or optimize my website myself? Empty Re;

Post  John23 Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:54 am

Yes, you can optimize yourself. If you want to good number of visitors and ranking then I would like to suggest you to forum posting and social networking. Because of social network will helpful to get targeted traffic and forum posting will increase your website's quality backlinks.

John23

Back to top Go down

Should I hire an SEO or optimize my website myself? Empty Re: Should I hire an SEO or optimize my website myself?

Post  pawpoint Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:09 am

I optimised our pet accessories store myself and have had great results. You can get lots of good advice from the internet and from forums.
pawpoint
pawpoint

http://www.pawpoint.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Should I hire an SEO or optimize my website myself? Empty Re: Should I hire an SEO or optimize my website myself?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum