Latest SEO News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Get Traffic Through Social Bookmarking Sites

+2
ambalaldarji
watsonliving
6 posters

Go down

How To Get Traffic Through Social Bookmarking Sites Empty How To Get Traffic Through Social Bookmarking Sites

Post  watsonliving Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:59 am

Social Bookmarking sites are good source of traffic into websites & blogs. You will get tons more traffic if you submit your site manually. And your efforts will pay off. You can not only just save our favorite websites and send them to our friends, but you can easily spread your site link to other peoples. Social Bookmarking allows you to advertise your websites to different social media.

watsonliving

http://www.watsonpropertygroup.com

Back to top Go down

How To Get Traffic Through Social Bookmarking Sites Empty Re: How To Get Traffic Through Social Bookmarking Sites

Post  ambalaldarji Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:26 am

Yes Social bookmarking is one of the best method to get quality backlinks. And also we can get huge traffic for our site.

ambalaldarji

http://htt://www.davdatatech.com

Back to top Go down

How To Get Traffic Through Social Bookmarking Sites Empty Re: How To Get Traffic Through Social Bookmarking Sites

Post  RobertK Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Social Bookmarking sites really helps in getting traffic, but to get traffic from them social network is required. Social network vote you on social bookmarking sites and your post appear on first page of that social site and get traffic for you.

RobertK

Back to top Go down

Post  john Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:51 pm

yes, social bookmarking is very important in seo compaign, if done properly, as thousnads of low quality bookmarkings are of no worth, incomparison with few of high quality bookmarkings.
glass floor

john

Back to top Go down

Post  garmin Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:30 pm

yes, agreed with john, book marking sites are of great importance, and these are not so difficult to do too. These are just time consuming, else these are beneficial with every aspect.

Can C Eye Drops

garmin

Back to top Go down

How To Get Traffic Through Social Bookmarking Sites Empty Re:

Post  John23 Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:07 am

Hi guys,

I have had applied social bookmarking technique for my site but truly saying I was not got traffic from these sites.I think and as per my seo experience,Social bookmarking is used for generate only back links of site.

John23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum