Latest SEO News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will the pages be re indexed by Google?

4 posters

Go down

When will the pages be re indexed by Google? Empty When will the pages be re indexed by Google?

Post  IntegratedS Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:18 am

Hello friends,
As I was working on one of my site and accidentally I have uploaded the file having no indexed Meta tags and due to that my site pages are out of Google search. I have removed the no indexed Meta tags but now I want to know when will my pages be re indexed? And will it again start indexing from the scratch?
Thanks

IntegratedS

http://www.dividendinvestor.com/

Back to top Go down

When will the pages be re indexed by Google? Empty Re:

Post  John23 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:23 pm

If you ping your website you can get it indexed faster, most of the time it takes about 30 days or so for the Google bots to do a full crawl. According to back links and how fast they index. If you have a site map that is auto submitted upon posting then you should be indexed instantly.

John23

Back to top Go down

Post  Nile Hadwards Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 am

John23 wrote:If you ping your website you can get it indexed faster, most of the time it takes about 30 days or so for the Google bots to do a full crawl. According to back links and how fast they index. If you have a site map that is auto submitted upon posting then you should be indexed instantly.

I completely agree with you John. You have described very well. Thanks for sharing.

Nile Hadwards

Back to top Go down

Post  claydcousta Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:31 am

As long as you have inbound links to your website (providing some of them are 'dofollow' links) it can take between 1-2 weeks on average

claydcousta

http://www.anuvatech.com

Back to top Go down

When will the pages be re indexed by Google? Empty Re: When will the pages be re indexed by Google?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down