When will the pages be re indexed by Google?

Go down

When will the pages be re indexed by Google? Empty When will the pages be re indexed by Google?

Post  IntegratedS on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:18 am

Hello friends,
As I was working on one of my site and accidentally I have uploaded the file having no indexed Meta tags and due to that my site pages are out of Google search. I have removed the no indexed Meta tags but now I want to know when will my pages be re indexed? And will it again start indexing from the scratch?
Thanks

IntegratedS

View user profile http://www.dividendinvestor.com/

Back to top Go down

When will the pages be re indexed by Google? Empty Re:

Post  John23 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:23 pm

If you ping your website you can get it indexed faster, most of the time it takes about 30 days or so for the Google bots to do a full crawl. According to back links and how fast they index. If you have a site map that is auto submitted upon posting then you should be indexed instantly.

John23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nile Hadwards on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 am

John23 wrote:If you ping your website you can get it indexed faster, most of the time it takes about 30 days or so for the Google bots to do a full crawl. According to back links and how fast they index. If you have a site map that is auto submitted upon posting then you should be indexed instantly.

I completely agree with you John. You have described very well. Thanks for sharing.

Nile Hadwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  claydcousta on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:31 am

As long as you have inbound links to your website (providing some of them are 'dofollow' links) it can take between 1-2 weeks on average

claydcousta

View user profile http://www.anuvatech.com

Back to top Go down

When will the pages be re indexed by Google? Empty Re: When will the pages be re indexed by Google?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum